Manna's Maniacal Monday, Mark 1!

Me being a psycho. Just the norm! Staying true to my title, that's all!

That title though... Alliteration much?! :) So, guys. YOU are witnessing something that has never happened in the (almost) 13 years I have been alive!!! Astonishing really... I am following through on a goal! I said a couple of posts back that I'd like to do a "Try it Tuesday" but re-thought it and hence we have, drum roll please, "Manna's Maniacal Monday!". Manna being my nickname from when I was little! Well, little-er... (See what I did there? How To Train Your Dragon reference...!)

So this is almost 4(?) weeks late but, I'm here now! Heyyy!

So this wasn't actually today, but, I TRIED WASABI! I swear, I can think so much in a teeeeeeny period of time! Here's my thought process at the time of the wasabi... (Totally making a movie, 'Wasabi-An Epic Adventure!').

1. I'm scared!
2. Oh, it's just like this? What's the big deal?!
3. OH MY GOODNESS IT BURNS!
4. Can your tongue dissolve?!
5. Who would help me get to the sick bay/hospital?
6. WHAT IF I DIE?!
7. It's gone. Where'd it go?

And finally, being me,

8. WHERE CAN I GET ME SOME O' THAT??!!

I was one of the only kids that tried it in my tech class so I sorta felt like some kind of 'chosen one'. Haha! My friends were all asking me, 'Are you ok?!' and I was so confused! They then told me that I had been crying! Boy, that was some strooooong stuff! Haha...

I also (not today, *insert guilty face*) started a blog with mah bestieee! WOOT WOOT! Go check it out, full credit to Britt. I'm going to be honest... I did zero. NADA! Zilch. I'm just the chick who writes posts...  So apparently that's an author. She did the tech stuff and photos! *Subconsciously switches into 5 year old mode* Tan-tu Britt! *Kissy face* Mwah!

Ooh, ooh! Pick me! Jokes, you don't have a choice, you're already reading this. I ATTEMPTED (AND FAILED) TO SPEAK TO THE NEW KID! Failed epically. May have scared him a lil bit... Pfft, no! It's the thought that counts though. Had to sit next to him in PDHPE. *Awk-ward!*.

Awesomenesss! Enjoy school tomorrow! 'Hahaha! No Brianna, no.'. Leave a comment, what should, 'Wasabi-An Epic Adventure' be about? Go ahead, make my day! Haha!

Byeee! :D

P.S. So excited! Just gotta make a YouTube account and you guys can all see me via video! Or, if we're going to be dramatic about it, *drum roll* 'IN THE FLESSSHHHH!'. Have you noticed I love drama? TTFN, Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes me so happy when I hear from you guys! :)