Ehem, and I Quote:




'Scuse me while I brush off the keyboard. Yes, yes, I've been away a while. Oops?

So many people do quote posts. It is seen as a pathetic excuse for a filler post, which is not very nice. Then again, maybe it's just me that thinks that...

Don't worry! Mine will (obviously) be amazing, and NOT a sad excuse for a blog post. Be prepared for extreme legendary-ness!
  • "I'm not the third wheel! I am a glorious uni-cycle and you are my training wheels!"
  • "Why do girls always travel in odd groups? Because they CAN'T EVEN!" 
  • "You remind me of a Babushka doll, full of yourself!"
  • "Ugly girls are like unicorns, they don't exist." Sorry to crush your hopes and dreams to all you unicorn lovers out there...
  • "Make today so awesome, yesterday gets jealous."
  • "Tigers don't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep."
  • "True communication only happens when the receiving party interprets your message exactly how you meant it."
  • "If we were meant to talk more than listen, we would have two mouths and one ear!"
  • "Always wear your invisible crown."
  • "I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed." - Shakespeare, Queen of Sass!
  • "You can't make everyone happy. You aren't a jar of Nutella."
  • "If you're going to be weird, be confident about it." 
  • "Wrong is wrong, even if EVERYONE'S doing it. Right is right even if NO ONE is doing it." 
And last, but not least, (stupid phrase, I know) 
  • You're weird. I like you.
These quotes makes me an unhealthy amount of happy! :D

Do you have a fave quote? Shoot me a comment and I'll be able to make a second quotes post! (Linking to you of course! :P)

Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes me so happy when I hear from you guys! :)