Loving Lately!


Hello lovelies! How are we all?
Today I'm feeling inspired to do a 'loving lately' post, so here we go! 

Pandora // This is a free music streaming app that I love, love, love! I'm listening to it as I write this actually... If you use it right it's really easy to personalize with all the music you love.It's definitely one of my fave apps, right up there with,

Instagram // I love sharing my photos with other people interested in the same things as me! You can go check out my account here.

Typo // Typo stationary is my very favourite thing lately! On a recent trip to Canberra I bought myself a journal for my blogging. It was on a specials table for only $1.49 when they are usually $4.95! I also have a string of Typo lanterns I got off my aunty for my birthday last year along with some more journals.

The Lego Movie // The night before last I got to watch The Lego Movie with some friends and family. It was better than I expected (I thought it may have been a bit babyish) and I really loved it. An added bonus was Morgan Freeman as Vitruvius, as he is one of my favourite actors.

Blogging // I just got into blogging and I love it! I'm hoping I'll be able to continue it for a long time. 

Drama // I just finished a big production of Jack and Jill with Brittany of Bubble Gum & Beach Balls Blog, where I starred as Marjory Daw. I had loads of fun as it was one of my first acting experiences. Also, there is a school production at the end of Term 3 that I am involved in. It's turning out to be really great!

Pharrell Williams // After realizing he sung a lot of songs in Despicable Me 2 (which I love) I have been obsessed with his music. One of my very favourites is 'Fun,fun,fun' which I find really catchy!

Okay, well I hope you enjoyed this post...
TTFN, Ta Ta For Now!